Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Acceptance The Use Of Square Wireless Inc. Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Square Wireless Inc. (www.sqwireless.com) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Order Acceptance
- All orders are subject to final approval and acceptance by Square Wireless Inc.
- All orders remain the property of Square Wireless Inc. unless customers pays the items in full.
- We accept business checks, Money orders, Paypal, Cash & all major credit cards such as Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express.
- All returned checks will be charged with a $30 bank fee per each check returned and must be paid in full immidiately.
- Purchaser agrees upon receipt of product that the corresponding invoice is fully earned, due and payable and will be paid in full without any offset, counter claim or deduction.
- A late fee of 3% per month will be charged to all net term customers for past due accounts.
- COD payment collected by UPS will be charged seperately based on current UPS rate.
- Square wireless will make every offort to ship the merchandise as soon as possible.
- We are not responsible for orders not shipped out on the date of order.
- All orders will be made via UPS unless otherwise specified.
- All risk of loss and damage in transit shall be borne by the customer.
- We are not responsible for shipping delay caused by carrier.
5. Product Inspection
- Inspection of all items purchased from Square Wireless Inc, is the sole responsibility of the customer, this inspection must be made within ten(10) business days of invoice date.
- Square Wireless is not responsible for missing items after ten(10) business days of invoice date, regardless of error of fault.
- Please contact us immidiately when error occurs.
6. Refused Shipment:
- All Claims for incorrect shipment must be received within ten(10) days from the invoice date.
- Freight damage calims should be filed directly with carrier.
- If the purchase refuses to accept shipment for any reason, Square Wireless is entitled to a Twenty five(25)% restocking fee from the total of the purchase.
- You must request and receive an RMA number within 14 days of invoice date for returning items.
- Any unauthorized returns will be denied credit, and are subject to be destroyed, rejected or return to shipper at the shipper's expense.
- Shipping cost incurred on returns to Square Wireless Inc. is the sole responsiblity of the shipper.
- Qualified non-defective returns "RMA" products will be subject to 25% restocking fee without exception.
- Defective items are exchanged for the same title only.
Ship to Address: RMA#_________________
Square Wireless Inc
48-01 Metropolitan ave
Ridgewood, NY, 11385
- This limited warranty covers part of our electronics products.
- Any physical ,improper use causing damage will be denied by Square Wireless Inc.
9. Rights of Square Wireless
- Square Wireless has the right to edit, add or delete any part of the Terms & conditions to keep up to date without any notification.
For any further information , please contact us.